- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
John McCain has once again come out against any effort to repeal and replace Obamacare. McCain announced today he won’t vote for the Cassidy-Graham health care bill. This likely kills the Senate’s last attempt to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act before its September 30 deadline. McCain might want to treat this w/ a little more urgency: He's getting 1st class brain tumor treatment unavailable to those on Obamacare. https://t.co/yWLrTVM98y — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter)…Read More