- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Sen. John McCain attacked the Obama administration for treating Congress with “contempt” with regard to the administration’s decision to allow transgender troops to serve in the military. Apparently, the administration did not consult or even give Congress or McCain the Chair of the Senate Armed Services Committee a heads up. McCain said, “All I can say is it seems maybe their more interested in the publicity value than really getting something accomplished, because something like…Read More