- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Former Muslim and anti-Jihad writer Ayaan Hirso Ali appeared on Tucker Carlson’s show to explain the goal of radical islamic terrorists.
“It doesn’t matter how nice the liberals are, how accommodating, how obliging they are,” the apostate said. “Whoever is in their way is their enemy.”
“We empower them because every time we appease and appease and appease, they see that as God’s hand – their perception of God – they see God’s hand making it easy for them to advance their agenda,” Ali said. “They don’t see that here is a decent, civilized society that is trying to understand them and give them time, and try to persuade them to put their weapons down. That is not how they see it.”
“That is wrong,” she said about efforts to assimilate Islamic immigrants. “That is seen as weak and you are inviting aggression if you do that.”