- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Mark Levin exposed Obama for sending Iranian military operatives back to Iran that were stealing American secrets and military technology.
Politico reported that the Obama administration lied about Iranians held by the U.S. and traded to the Islamic Republic for Americans.
“Obama portrayed the seven men he freed as ‘civilians.’ In reality, some of them were accused by Obama’s own Justice Department of posing threats to national security,” according to Politico.
“Obama freed these people. Sent them back to Iran. Any pending charges were dropped… and he lied. And his surrogates lied, and therefore the media lied, about who they were and the significance of this,” Levin said. “Obama was in a frenzy to get this deal done, and he surrendered America’s national security to do it.”
“Barack Obama has done more damage to America that Putin could do on his best day,” he continued. “Barack Obama did more damage to our national security, the military, border security, police, than any foreign enemy or opponent could possibly achieve. This is a stunning story. It gags me to say to Politico: I tip my hat, for once.”