- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Hypocrisy and fake outrage? Dems had been calling for months for the firing of Comey!
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) May 10, 2017
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) told Fox Business Wednesday morning that he lost confidence in fired FBI Director James Comey a long time ago.
Paul said there are reports he was a target of Obama Administration spying and that raises questions about abuse of power. “If the intelligence community is being used for politics, that is a very, very serious crime.”
Rand was one of the only Senators to vote against confirming James Comey as head of the FBI.
Reporters have told Paul he was spied on, “I’ve asked the White House and I’ve asked the House Intel Committee and I’ve asked the Senate Intel Committee.”
“There is supposed to be a procedure called a ‘Gates notification’ and if someone is listening to someone in Congress in the executive branch that has a potential great danger to disrupt the freedom of the legislative branch to criticize the executive branch.”