- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
After Trump bombed a Syrian airbase in retaliation to a chemical weapons attack the democrats and mainstream media have been singing Trump’s praises. Tucker Carlson had democrat strategist Al Mottur on his show to explore why the democrats are now supportive of war.
“When did the democrat party become the war party,” Carlson asked.
“Of course we’re not happy we are moving toward war. My point is that I’m happy that this administration is taking Russia seriously and Secretary Tillerson sent the right signals today in his meeting with the foreign minister,” democrat strategist Mottur replied…
Carlson continued, “The Prime Minister of Russia said U.S.-Russian relations are, and I’m quoting now, ‘ruined and we are on the brink of armed conflict.’ That’s bad! Why would that be heartening to you?”