- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
In 2015 Obama ‘misspoke’ at a press conference and said “we’re training ISIL.” The record was corrected after the press conference, but what has widely gone unreported until now is that in 2015 RT reported on a Pakistani report where an ISIS leader admitted to being funded by the United States. Watch the videos below and make your mind up for yourself.
Did Obama have a Kinsley gaffe?
‘A Kinsley gaffe occurs when a political gaffe reveals some truth that a politician did not intend to admit. The term comes from journalist Michael Kinsley, who said, “A gaffe is when a politician tells the truth – some obvious truth he isn’t supposed to say.”‘
RT reported on a Pakistani report in 2015 in which an ISIS commander admitted to being funded by the US:
OBAMA ISN’T THE FOUNDER OF ISIS, HE MERELY FUNDED AND ARMED THEM. AND DESTABILIZED THE MIDDLE EAST SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER.