- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The GOP is being taken over by conservative patriots that want to restore the American economy so that it actually works for the people. Steve Bannon, the former White House Chief Strategist is leading the charge on multiple fronts.
Friday night Bannon lit it up at the CA GOP convention.
“If you wanna take your state back- if you wanna take your country back-you’re gonna have to roll your sleeves up,” Bannon said.
“We had to prove something,” Bannon said. “That the donor class and Mitch McConnell’s money doesn’t mean anything. They spent $32 million dollars against $2 million from Judge Roy Moore. Judge Moore won 45-55. It was the politics of personal destruction. It was against Judge Moore and his wife… And you know what they said his big crime was… he put the ten commandments in the city hall… The underpinnings of Judeo-Christian thought.”
“It’s about one thing – are you a citizen of the United States of America?” Bannon asked the audience. “Economic nationalism is not what’s going to drive us apart, it’s what’s going to bring us together. GDP isn’t everything. We are not an economy. We are a country. We have a social fabric. I’m a free market capitalist. That’s the underpinnings of our society. Economic nationalism means ensuring that jobs that we have allowed to go to Asia come back to the United States.”
Watch the full speech below: