- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Monday’s Hannity show, Breitbart chairman and former Trump adviser Steve Bannon talked about plans to challenge every Republican Senator up for re-election in 2018 in the primary, except Sen. Ted Cruz. Bannon said Republican incumbents have committed “economic hate crimes” against the “forgotten man.”
Bannon said, “When you want to talk about why there’s no repeal and replace, why there’s no tax cut, why there’s no tax reform, why there’s no infrastructure bill, you saw it right there. Corker, McConnell that entire clique of — establishment globalist clique on Capitol Hill have to go. If we need any more proof about what they think, you heard it tonight. It’s an absolute disgrace…”
“They have total contempt for the forgotten man.”