- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Former House Intel Chair said part of the reason he stepped down was because of his growing frustration with Attorney General Jeff Session’s stonewalling congress in their request for information on Hillary Clinton.
Chaffetz said, “One of my great frustrations… I was very frustrated particularly with Attorney General Jeff Sessions for not turning over documents that we had subpoenaed that we had issued documents to. I think that President Trump is right. I think there is a lot of frustration with Attorney General Sessions, I was frustrated with him.”
👇Chaffetz: Part of the reason I stepped down as House Intel Chair was my frustrations w/ Jeff Sessions…Stonewalled on going after Hillary! pic.twitter.com/sEDmWbg2x1
— 💎STOCK MONSTER💎 (@StockMonsterUSA) July 24, 2017