- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
It takes a lot of work to build a legitimate RICO case, but with five FBI field offices working on it there should be something in the next few months. The entire Clinton cartel is going to go down, and go down hard. And it won’t just be Bill and Hillary, but the whole upper echelon of the crime family. With all of this stuff about to hit the fan, Clinton insiders should be lawyering up and looking to cut a deal before it all comes down around them.
From the Daily Caller:
FBI field offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C. and Little Rock, Ark., are investigating the Clinton Foundation concerning allegations of pay-to-play financial and political corruption, according to a Wall Street Journal report Sunday.
Mirroring information provided by a former senior law enforcement official that “multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation,” the Journal confirms what The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group reported in August.
FBI field offices in three cities, specifically, New York, Little Rock and Washington, D.C., were coordinating with the U.S. Attorneys working in those cities. FBI agents in Miami are also joining the probe, TheDCNF has since learned.
The Clinton Foundation has numerous programs operating in Haiti, the Caribbean, Latin America and South America.