- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Former FBI Director Comey released a statement Wednesday outlining his interactions with President Trump.
The Statement outlines in detail their interactions and confirmed that he told president Trump three times that Trump was not under any investigation.
This statement also blows the obstruction of justice grumblings out of the water as Comey met with his senior officials twice about his conversations with President Trump and they decided they never interpreted Trump as obstructing any investigations. Comey never interpreted Trump’s requests to be anything close to obstruction.
Today on Fox Business Former Director of the CIA Woolsey said there is no such thing as Obstruction of Justice in a counter intelligence investigation, you can only have Obstruction of Justice in a criminal investigation.
Every day the democrat-media narrative of Trump continues to crumble.
Comey has confirmed he told Trump he was NOT under investigation for any alleged collusion with the Russians. Keep crying liberals. 😂
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) June 7, 2017
Also, Comey's description of Trump somehow makes Trump sound very reasonably frustrated by FBI. Also, FBI's dossier handling seems unwise.
— Mollie (@MZHemingway) June 7, 2017
Only a Lib would call "hoping" an investigation on someone else goes away obstruction,while insisting smashed Blackberries & Bleachbit isn't
— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) June 7, 2017