- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Donald Trump, the GOP presidential candidate, defends comments he made that President Obama and Hillary Clinton were the “co-founders” of the terrorist group ISIS. I’m a “truth-teller”, says Trump. Also Trump talks about Hillary Clinton’s emails controversy.
Obama and Hillary withdrew the troops in Iraq to makes the opening for ISIS, they sent arms to the ‘rebels’ in Syria, they threatened to attack the Syrian president Assad and further destabilize the region. Over and over again the Hillary Obama foreign policy created destabilization in the middle east and attacked stable governments fighting radical islamic terrorist.