- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Journalist Ed Klein warns that once Trump takes office Obama is not going away. He is settling in Washington D.C. in a mansion to set up what Klein calls a ‘shadow government.’
Klein said, “For the past 100 years every president who’s outgoing has packed up his stuff and gone home and not criticized his successor. This is not what the Obama’s are planning to do. They rented an 8 bedroom mansion in the Kalorama section of Washington from Joe Lockhart who is Bill Clinton’s last press secretary. In that house there’s enough room for Valerie Jarrett as well as Michelle and the kids…”
“They are setting up what they call a shadow government.”