- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The father of Otto Warmbier, an American college student imprisoned in North Korea until this week, spoke about his experience working with the Obama administration and the Trump administration to free his son.
The father Fred Warmbier said, “When Otto was first taken, we were advised by the past administration to take a low profile while they worked to obtain his release. We did so without result. Earlier this year, Cindy and I decided the time for strategic patience was over.
We made a few media appearances and traveled to Washington to meet with [Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Korea and Japan] Ambassador Joe Yun at the State Department.
It is my understanding that Ambassador Yun and his team, at the direction of the president aggressively pursued resolution of the situation.
They have our thanks for bringing him home.”
American leadership is finally back!