- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Monday Hillary Clinton told C-SPAN that the pay for play scandal from the 2010 “Uranium One” deal between Russia and the Clinton State Department had been “debunked.”
The fact is, that Hillary Clinton’s state department approved the sale of 20% of America’s uranium supply to Russia and at the same time Bill and Hillary Clinton were paid $500,000 by a Russian bank and $2.3 million was donated to their crony Clinton foundation.
Clinton said, “I would say it’s the same baloney they’ve been peddling for years, and there’s been no credible evidence by anyone. In fact, it’s been debunked repeatedly and will continue to be debunked…”
“But here is what they are doing and I have to give them credit. Trump and his allies, including Fox News, are really experts at distraction and diversion. So the closer the investigation about real Russian ties between Trump associates and real Russians, as we heard Jeff Sessions finally admit to in his testimony the other day, the more they want to just throw mud on the wall. I’m their favorite target. Me and President Obama, we are the ones they like to put in the crosshairs.”