- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Sen. Jeff Flake, Republican of Arizona, spent Sunday attacking republicans that support the presidents agenda. Flake said republicans have taken up the banner of ‘intense nationalism and nativism and sometimes xenophobia.’
Flake, who has spent his first term in the Senate pushing for amnesty, is releasing a new book “Conscience of a Conservative: A Rejection of Destructive Politics and a Return to Principle.”
The senator is apparently completely unaware that his party in the majority as he groveled to the national press saying, “… if we’re going to be a governing party in the future, and a majority party, we have got to go back to traditional conservatism, limited government, economic freedom, individual responsibility, respect for free trade. Those are the principles that made us who we are.”
These are the principles Republicans run on and then abandon as soon as they are elected, Flake has done nothing to promote these values in the 17 years he has been in congress.
Instead of using his platform to push for repeal and replace of Obamacare or any other actual conservative ideas, Flake uses his voice to attack President Trump and his supporters.