- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Judge Jeanine ripped former FBI Director James Comey as a “predator” who sought “revenge” by leaking his private memos about meetings with President Trump.
“He is an operator. He is part of the Washington elite,” the judge told the hosts of “Fox & Friends.”
The fired FBI Director told Congress on Thursday that he had leaked private conversations between him and the president.
Jeanine commented that Comey comes across as “so wily and so calculating,” and said she thinks he was looking to take the president down.
“It’s clearly about revenge. This is a setup,” she stated, referring to Comey’s expressed hope that his leaks would prompt the appointment of a special counsel to investigate the Trump campaign.