- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr in June of 2016 to provide ‘dirt’ on Hillary Clinton looks exactly like she wanted to hurt the Trump campaign, not help it according to her Facebook photos and post.
In January 2017 Veselnitskaya was posting images of Trump protesters in Chicago:
The rabbit hole goes deeper, Fusion GPS, the company responsible for the fake Steele dossier, worked for Prevezon Holdings, a Russian owned company which employs Veselnitskaya, the lawyer who met with Trump Jr.In December 2015 she took a photo of Trump’s biggest backer, Senator John McCain:
Now take a look at a couple of her Facebook post.
The same month she was supposedly shopping out dirt on Hillary Clinton she was posting anti-Trump post:
Here she post a positive Clinton story that states ‘Hillary Clinton says she’ll fight for ever vote in every state.’