- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The Japanese government warned that North Korea launched a missile that passed over northern Japan.
BREAKING: South Korean news agency says North Korea has fired an unidentified missile.
— The Associated Press (@AP) August 28, 2017
The Japanese broadcaster NHK reported that the Japanese government has warned that a North Korean missile is headed toward northern Japan.
SEVERAL MISSILES WERE FIRED BY NORTH KOREA, JAPAN GOVT SAYS:NHK
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) August 28, 2017
I just received a phone alert warning of North Korea launching a missile and saying to evacuate to an underground shelter immediately. WTF?! pic.twitter.com/TPZJqc0Onz
— RexNovis (@RexNovis) August 28, 2017
NHK said that the government has urged people in northern Japan to take precautions against a possible North Korean missile.
The threat appears to be ongoing with reports that the missile that flew over North Korea is still flying and their may have been an additional missiles launched by North Korea.
I woke up with a Siren and an announcement that North Korea launched a missile that would possibly hit cities within Hokkaido. pic.twitter.com/RGiflzTqJT
— Joe (@jtnarsico) August 28, 2017