- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
North Korea’s Vice Minister Han Song Ryol on Friday told The Associated Press that President Trump’s tweets are a “vicious cycle” that are escalating tensions and that North Korea will continue to stockpile more nuclear warheads and improve on the country’s nuclear program.
“We’ve got a powerful nuclear deterrent already in our hands, and we certainly will not keep our arms crossed in the face of a U.S. preemptive strike,” Han said. “Whatever comes from the U.S., we will cope with it. We are fully prepared to handle it.”
Also on Friday, China’s foreign minister, Wang Yi, warned that tensions between the US and North Korea had escalated to such a point that “a military conflict may start at any moment.”
If war does break out then South Korea would be in serious danger.
— Aldin 🇧🇦 (@CT_operative) April 13, 2017