- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Monday President Trump had a press conference with Italian Prime Minister Giuesppe Conte and demanded money for the border wall!
“I would be willing to close it down to get it done,” Trump said, “I would be willing to consider a shut down if we don’t get proper border security.”
“I have no red line unlike President Obama. I just want great border security. Okay?” Trump said.
President Trump also said he is willing to meet with Iran’s leadership, without preconditions, “whenever they want.”
“I would certainly meet with Iran if they wanted to meet,” Trump said. “I do believe that they will probably end up wanting to meet. I’m ready to meet whenever they want to.”
“No preconditions,” he added. “They want to meet, I’ll meet. Whenever they want.”
“Speaking to other people, especially when you’re talking about potentials of war and death and famine and lots of other things – you meet. There’s nothing wrong with meeting,” Trump said.