- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Friday President Trump went on Twitter to absolutely decimate his former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
Mike Pompeo is doing a great job, I am very proud of him. His predecessor, Rex Tillerson, didn’t have the mental capacity needed. He was dumb as a rock and I couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. He was lazy as hell. Now it is a whole new ballgame, great spirit at State!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 7, 2018
Tillerson recently attacked the president for not paying attention to detail and wanting to constantly ‘break the law’.
“So often, the president would say here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do, but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law,” Mr. Tillerson said, according to The Chronicle.
The former secretary of state explained that he and the president operated in two drastically different ways that had virtually no common ground.
He said Mr. Trump would get frustrated during their conversations when the top diplomat would suggest going through Congress to change the laws.