- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
President Trump spoke after his bi-partisan meeting with members of congress and said that individuals in the middle class will definitely be receiving tax cuts, the corporate rate must be 15%, and the rich will either stay where they are or have a slight increase on their tax rate.
Wednesday morning Trump tweeted that congress must work swiftly in passing the tax reform package.
The approval process for the biggest Tax Cut & Tax Reform package in the history of our country will soon begin. Move fast Congress!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 13, 2017
“I think the wealthy will be pretty much where they are,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers at the White House when a reporter asked if the rich will see higher tax rates.
“If we can do that, we’d like it. If they have to go higher, they’ll go higher, frankly. We’re looking at the middle class and we’re looking at jobs,” he added.
“More and more we’re trying to work things out together, and it’s a positive thing and it’s good for the Republicans and good for the Democrats,” Trump said.
Trump is doubling down on the 15% rate for corporations and ‘focusing’ on the middle class, but after meeting with democrats including Pelosi and Schumer the president appears to have conceded on any tax cut for the wealthiest Americans.
— CSPAN (@cspan) September 13, 2017