- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Mark Hetfield the CEO of HIAS, a pro-refugee group came on Tucker Carlson’s show to bash President Trump’s immigration executive order.
Trump’s executive order, signed Friday, temporarily bars citizens of seven countries from entering the United States in order to fix the vetting process.