- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) went completely off the rails when she spoke about impeaching President Donald Trump at a Congressional Black Caucus Town Hall on Civil Rights on Thursday. Waters told the black community she needs backup to impeach Trump.
Maxine Waters said, “How many in your organization have said impeach 45? ‘Well, they don’t have what it takes. They don’t have the laws yet.’ Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is. There is no law that dictates impeachment. What the Constitution says is “high crimes and misdemeanors,” and we define that.”
“Bill Clinton got impeached because he lied. Here you have a president, who I can tell you and guarantee you is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy. Here you have a president who obstructed justice. And here you have a president who lies every day.”
“Thank God that the special counsel is beginning to connect the dots — and understand Facebook’s role in it and social media’s role in it. When is the black community going to say, ‘Impeach him’? It’s time to go after him. I don’t hear you!”