- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The Obama administration is caught in another lie. US Iranian Hostage Saeed Abidini told FOX Business Network and CNN that the Iranian regime would not let his plane leave Iran until Obama’s ransom plane arrived with $400 million in euros and Swiss Francs.
TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT ON OBAMA’S REFUSAL TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON IRANIAN TERROR, ISIS SURGE
“The Obama Administration is now engaged in a cover-up of their fly-by-night untraceable cash airlift to Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism. President Obama’s refusal to acknowledge that these funds will end up being used to subsidize terror is shameful – and Hillary Clinton’s support for the President’s actions are a national disgrace.
“The Obama-Clinton foreign policy gave rise to ISIS, made Iran flush with cash, and is now admitting vast numbers of refugees and migrants into the United States from some of the most volatile regions in the world – including more than 100,000 migrants annually from the Middle East, plus they’re now on track to hit their target of 10,000 Syrian refugees this year through dangerously expediting their admission (which Hillary Clinton wants to increase by 550%).
“But none of this is surprising from an Administration that allowed its Secretary of State to threaten the country with a private email server, delete her records, and lie about it to us all.”
– Stephen Miller, Senior Policy Advisor