- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Thousands of left-wing activists, including Antifa, counter-protested a free speech rally taking place in Boston this Saturday, there were only around 20 people actually involved with the ‘free speech rally’.
Crowd erupted in cheers as the rally ended and free speech group – barley 20 people – were escorted out of the park
— Meghan Barr (@meghanbarr) August 19, 2017
The “Boston Free Speech Rally,” organized by a group known as the Boston Free Speech Coalition, invited “libertarians, conservatives, traditionalists, classical liberals, (Donald) Trump supporters or anyone else who enjoys their right to free speech.” The group fully distanced itself from the events in Charlottesville last weekend, after violence broke out between a white supremacist rally and Antifa.
One woman, waving an American flag was hit and dragged by ‘counter protesters’:
— Fox News (@FoxNews) August 19, 2017