- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
At least 26 were killed in a islamic terrorist attack in Baghdad. The attack occurred in a commercial area and comes at the end of the muslim holiday of ramadan. BREAKING: Death toll in ISIS-claimed Baghdad car bombing rises to 78, officials say — Fox News (@FoxNews) July 3, 2016 From ABC: Bombs went off early Sunday in two crowded commercial areas in Baghdad, killing at least 23 people and wounding 61, according to hospital…Read More