- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
President Trump has signed a new executive order to block refugees from six countries prone to terrorism Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen. The president is taking swift action to protect America from radical islamic terrorism and the MSM and leftists are going to have to just get use to it. Executive Order Protecting The Nation From Foreign Terrorist Entry Into The United States EXECUTIVE ORDER – – – – – –…Read More