- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Taiwanese electronics giant Foxconn, who manufacturers all Apple products, plans to invest $10 billion in creating a new plant in Wisconsin that would create high tech display panels and employ as many as 13,000. “This is a great day for American workers and manufacturers and everyone who believes in the concept and the label ‘Made in the USA,’ ” said President Trump. The state of the art plant is set to open in 2020 and…Read More