- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
In a shocking claim, Ryan Lizza of the New Yorker, the reporter who outed Mooch’s lewd comments directed at Priebus and Bannon, says he now has learned that new chief of staff Gen Kelly has convinced president Trump to not move forward with building a border wall with Mexico. From the New Yorker: “A hint of Kelly’s potential influence on Trump emerged two weeks ago, in Aspen, Colorado, when Kelly made a startling revelation. According…Read More