- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The GOP platform will officially back Donald Trump. The border wall is part of the official GOP platform and the GOP has removed all support for the TPP plan which was in the 2012 platform. From CNN: The Republican Party is set to give a formal endorsement to the wall along the U.S.-Mexico border espoused by Donald Trump, solidifying it in the party’s platform. Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and Amy Carnevale of Massachusetts,…Read More