- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Seth Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW which is three blocks east of Howard University Hospital and six minutes away from MedStar Washington Hospital Center. The Washington D.C. police report says Seth Rich survived the initial shooting and died later at the hospital. There have been no reports on which hospital he was taken to, but common sense indicates it would have had to been Medstar…Read More