- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Former-FBI director Robert Mueller was appointed as special counsel over the Russian-Trump investigation back on May 17, 2017. Since then, Mueller has staffed his team with partisan hack swamp creatures. One of Mueller’s first hires is Jeannie Rhee a former Clinton Foundation attorney. For years she worked tirelessly to shield the Clinton Foundation from lawsuits and investigations. Another key member of Mueller’s team is James L Quarles III. Quarles has a long career arguing before…Read More