- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Gad Saad is a professor of marketing at Concordia University, and research chair in evolutionary behavioral sciences and Darwinian consumption. Saad questioned islamaphobia and political correctness, Islamic immigration to the West, and Saad’s pet disorder: ‘Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome’, which describes the act of putting your head in the sand to escape your problems. “Do you know that’s a myth?” the ‘Joe Rogan Experience’ podcast host asked about ostriches burying their heads in the sand. “The…Read More