- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The New York Times and Washington Post have been reporting that Trump pressured FBI director Comey to drop the investigation into former NSC adviser Gen. Flynn, but Former FBI Director Comey testified under oath on May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigations. From Got News: Former FBI Director James Comey testified under Senate oath May 3rd that the Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt…Read More