- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Putin’s right hand man, has issued a warning to Donald Trump that the U.S. establishment is preparing to oust him from power and imposing sanctions on Russia is only the beginning. Medvedev wrote on his Facebook page: The US President’s signing of the package of new sanctions against Russia will have a few consequences. First, it ends hopes for improving our relations with the new US administration. Second, it is…Read More