- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Irma weakened to a tropical storm Monday after hitting much of Florida with strong winds and floodwaters that left almost two-thirds of the state without power. Combined damage from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma could cost the U.S. economy as much as $290 billion. Hurricane Harvey, which battered Houston with record amounts of rain and flooding only a couple weeks ago, is estimated to be one of the costliest weather disasters in U.S. history, and Irma…Read More