Trump: Nato No Longer Obsolete

Trump: Nato No Longer Obsolete

Today President Trump met with the NATO General Secretary and said on NATO, “I Said It Was Obsolete, It’s No Longer Obsolete” At a joint press conference with NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, President Trump announced NATO is “no longer obsolete.” “The Secretary General and I had a productive discussion about what more NATO can do in the fight against terrorism. I complained about that and now they fight terrorism. I said it was obsolete….

Read More

Senile McCain On Rand Paul: “The Senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin”

Senile McCain On Rand Paul: “The Senator from Kentucky is now working for Vladimir Putin”

Senator McCain said Rand Paul ‘is now working for Vladimir Putin’ because Paul objected on the floor to Montenegro joining NATO. McCain, the notorious war hawk that never saw a rebel group he didn’t want to arm or a country he didn’t want to bomb, was in disbelief that a United States senator would not want to escalate tensions with Russia by bringing in Montenegro to NATO. Watch below:

Read More

UK Foreign Secretary: Trump Has A Point, U.S. Can’t Account For 70% Of NATO Spending

UK Foreign Secretary: Trump Has A Point, U.S. Can’t Account For 70% Of NATO Spending

The United Kingdom Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson spoke about Donald Trump’s criticisms of NATO at an event at the Chatham House Royal Institute For International Affairs in London and largely agreed with President-Elect Trump’s criticism of NATO. Johnson said, “President-elect Donald Trump has a point. It cannot be justified that one NATO ally, America, accounts for about 70% of the alliance’s defense spending, while the other 27 counties manage only 30% between them. I want…

Read More