- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Jeh Johnson donated a combine $561,310 before he was appointed to the Director of Homeland Security back in 2013. Government appointments especially for security positions should strictly be based on merit, not on who can donate the most money to the Democratic National Committee. There is a product being sold here. Nobody likes candidates enough to give hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars without buying something and expecting it to greatly reward them. This…Read More