- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Trump’s legislative affairs director has given up all leverage by telling the press that the White House is not demanding wall funding for Amnesty for DACA recipients, saying the administration is “most interested in getting border security” and that Trump believes a barrier “is important to that equation of border security.” “Whether or not that is part of a DACA equation or whether or not that’s another legislative vehicle — I don’t want us to…Read More