- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Wednesday AG Sessions said that the Justice Department will review revelations in the news showing the Obama administration approved a uranium deal with Russia despite evidence garnered by the FBI showing that Russian nuclear officials were involved in bribery, kickbacks and other corruption on U.S. soil. “We will hear your concerns — the Department of Justice will take such actions as is appropriate,” Sessions told Senate Chairman Chuck Grassley. “Without confirming or denying the…Read More