- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
FBI director James Comey has been dismissed by president Trump according to reports. Letter from President Trump to Comey: White House Statement on Comey firing: BREAKING: James Comey has been fired, per Sean Spicer. — Michael Del Moro (@MikeDelMoro) May 9, 2017 BREAKING: President Trump has dismissed FBI Director James Comey, Press Secretary Spicer tells me — Trey Yingst (@TreyYingst) May 9, 2017Read More