- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Former FBI Director Comey released a statement Wednesday outlining his interactions with President Trump. The Statement outlines in detail their interactions and confirmed that he told president Trump three times that Trump was not under any investigation. This statement also blows the obstruction of justice grumblings out of the water as Comey met with his senior officials twice about his conversations with President Trump and they decided they never interpreted Trump as obstructing any investigations….Read More