- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
On Monday Hillary Clinton told C-SPAN that the pay for play scandal from the 2010 “Uranium One” deal between Russia and the Clinton State Department had been “debunked.” The fact is, that Hillary Clinton’s state department approved the sale of 20% of America’s uranium supply to Russia and at the same time Bill and Hillary Clinton were paid $500,000 by a Russian bank and $2.3 million was donated to their crony Clinton foundation. Clinton said,…Read More