- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
The Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016 had been denied a visa to the enter the United States months before the infamous encounter. “She shouldn’t have been in the country,” Senator Chuck Grassley said Wednesday. The senior lawmaker is raising questions about how Natalia Veselnitskaya was able to gain access to the U.S. for a June 9 meeting with Trump Jr. Grassley writes to Tillerson. Wants to know how Natalia…Read More