- Trump Rips Former Secretary of State Tillerson
- President Trump Demands Border Wall Funding During a Joint Press Conference with the Prime Minister of Italy
- Tucker Carlson: We Have A Right To Be Worried About The FBI
- Trump: "I Am Today Starting The Process Of Terminating The Diversity Lottery Program"
- Ed Klein: Al-Qaeda And ISIS Working With ANTIFA
Irma weakened to a tropical storm Monday after hitting much of Florida with strong winds and floodwaters that left almost two-thirds of the state without power.
Combined damage from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma could cost the U.S. economy as much as $290 billion.
Hurricane Harvey, which battered Houston with record amounts of rain and flooding only a couple weeks ago, is estimated to be one of the costliest weather disasters in U.S. history, and Irma is expected to cause record-breaking damage as well.
The National Hurricane Center said it expected the storm’s center to remain inland over Florida and then move into Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee.
Incredible drone footage of Hurricane Irma’s path of destruction in Naples, Florida: